Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beginning

I never thought I would write a blog.  In fact, writing used to be one of my least favorite things to do.

So why?

1-In order to share a little bit about my life.  If people want to know what is going on in my life, they can stop by here and check it out.

2-Share my thoughts and views on a variety of subjects.  You, the reader, can get to know me a little more and maybe it will stimulate good discussion.  I enjoy good conversations.

3-It helps to just write out my thoughts once in a while and it is a good way to work on my creativity.  Writing is an art that takes practice.  It's a creative outlet and practical at the same time.  Boo-yah.

4-I must admit Leo Babauta's zenhabits blog has influenced me.  I recently started following it, and he has inspired me to start my own.

To give you a little bit more information, I have no plan to set a schedule for posts, but intend to keep them fairly short and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment