Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Update

Some random updates for ya'all.

OK so I have one more police report to add:


"911 Dispatchers overheard a conversation involving "getting high and drunk and getting tattoos," sitting on the beach, and eating shrimp and crab when an intoxicated man pocket dialed at 5 a.m."


Every paper should include such detailed police reports.


In other news, we cannot go hiking on Tuesday at all because there will be a bear hunt in progress in the area.  Only in Montana.


There have also been some changes at Mountain Sky in the past week.  The dining room manager put in her two weeks notice a couple of days ago.  By default that leaves me as dining room manager.  So in the past couple of days I have gotten stuff together for orientation, which is Wednesday and Friday, and have gotten my dining room in something resembling order.  That's an exciting thing to say.  You just never know when life is going to throw you a bone.


They only bad news is that due to the abnormal amounts of rain we have had lately and the huge amounts of snowfall this winter, the runoff is making fishing impossible in the creeks and rivers around here.  Everyone is saying it will be July before the waters calm down enough and visibility improves.  I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime though, so no worries.



I'll be fishing this soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment