Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lone Mountain Ranch

I'm here!

I rolled into Lone Mountain on Wednesday, worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and finally got a break today to get myself together, explore the place, and brew some beer (a chocolate/cinnamon porter).  So far, it has snowed at least a little bit every day.

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of the beauty I am surrounded by, starting with where I live, in the upstairs right-hand apartment with the two other dining room managers.





Basically, I live in a winter wonderland.


Above is the lodge, and below is the pro shop with employee housing on the upper level.


And some more pictures of the cabins and the ranch in general.





Oh, and we have a couple of yurts on the property.  Crew live in them in the summer, but I am not sure about the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment