Monday, March 5, 2012

Update

I have not posted anything in a while.  I am sorry.  However, life has not been full of exciting adventures to relate to you, the reader lately.  Skiing, working, skiing some more, brewing beer, etc.  There is only so much to say about skiing and the joy it brings.  

While a pause might be kind of "blah" on a blog, life for me has been extraordinary.  Work is winding down while skiing remains excellent and the time to return to Mountain Sky, my summer job, is quickly approaching.  I have already had two dreams about returning to Mountain Sky, meeting some of the new faces, and starting the season.  Needless to say, even my subconscious is saying I cannot wait to return to Mountain Sky and everything brings with it.

I am excited for the changing of the seasons-winter into spring-which brings longer days, rain, and a surge of green to the hillsides.  Nature comes full circle again and begins again new growth.  With it will come new experiences, new friends, and a further appreciation for the beauty of nature and its own new growth.

Until then, skiing will be enjoyed and savored as part of the process of enjoying each of Mother Earth's seasons for what it is.  There is no better time to be alive than now and in the moment, enjoying this beautiful creation we call Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment